Helping you optimize your healthUnited States
I am an independent researcher investigating the gut microbiome, longevity, and chronic disease. I enjoy helping individuals optimize gut health and improve overall well-being.
Are you curious to learn more about your gut microbiome? Can diet be used to treat or prevent certain diseases? How do circadian rhythms influence digestion, bone and joint health, microbiome composition, and risk of disease?
Book a complimentary 30-minute session with me here to see if I can help answer your health questions!
- The Need for Personalized Approaches to Microbiome Modulation | frontiersin.org
- The Singular “Healthy Microbiome” Does Not Exist | Medical Myths and Models
- The Diet-Cancer Connection | Medical Myths and Models
- Is Time-Restricted Feeding Really Useless? | Medical Myths and Models
- New Study Provides Evidence That Food Sensitivities Are Real | Medical Myths and Models
I am available for a DDIChat session in the following field(s). Please select a category below and proceed to scheduling an appointment with me.